Friday, April 9, 2010

soo theres this new girl at my school. her names Aubrey and shes really cool. also i got my new phone a few days ago!! its the droid Eris and i think its really cool. i dont have anything really to talk about so ya. oh there is that my friend Aubrey and my friend sydney both got bf. Sydney going out with garin, and Aubrey going out with talon. some other "exciting" things about my current life are that last night it was bones 100th episode and it sucked! i mean it was good and all but bones and booth need to get together already im sick of waiting for them, and then when booth finally gets enough courage to ask her out SHE SAYS NO!!! not because she doesn't like him but because she just wont give it a chance! my and elaina were very sad about that last night and neither of us are over her saying no yet. but on the plus side there season finally might get them together.

2 comments:

  1. I so miss seeing you cassy!! Where have you been all my life?! :) Hope all is going well! Love you tons girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://peter-paris-photos.blogspot.com/2008/06/passy-cemetery.html?showComment=1326592669069

    ReplyDelete