Sunday, November 21, 2010

Word of the day is bamboozle - to deceive or get the better of someone by trickery flattery or the like, to perplex, to mystify

ncis this week was a 2 part so i have to wait till next Tuesday to finish it, which kinda sucks but ill live. i think zivas dad might have died but I'm not really upset because he left ziva in the desert to die! in other news i listened to this new song by Justin Beiber called "pray" and he doesn't sound like a girl anymore!! :) OoO i finally got to watch push (I've been wanting to watch that movie for like 3 months) and i cant really think of anything else significant. as you can see this blog is very random but so is my life XD!

3 comments:

  1. Did you like push? I don't think I really got it, but then i did watch it while I was on pain medicine so maybe that had something to do with it. So when are we going to have our NCIS maraton? Maybe over the Christmas break? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was pretty good, and we should totally have our marathon christmas break text me or on wednesday we can talk about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok cassy I only have season one and two. I'll work on getting the rest. Tell me when so I can make sure you have it :)

    ReplyDelete